Fits up to 3 Off-Road Lights In Each Front Bumper Bucket
The big, empty buckets on either side of your 2017-2018 Raptor’s front bumper are just ripe for some aggressive off-road lights, and N-Fab’s Multi-Mount Fog Light Bucket Bracket Kit gives you the ability to mount up to 3 3″ cube lights on both sides of your Raptor. With up to six 3″ cube lights, your 2017-2018 Raptor can get massive front-facing light output to light up even the darkest off-road trail. The N-Fab Brackets feature a unique multi-mount design that allows you to fit either 3 3″ cube light in each bucket or a combination of light bars of a similar dimension, which gives you a ton of different options for light output and performance.
Bolt-On Brackets with a Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
N-Fab’s light mount brackets are relatively easy to install and don’t effect your Adaptive Cruise Control system like aftermarket bumpers or or light bars. This pair of light mount brackets installs without any drilling or other permanent modifications to your Raptor, making them an easy way to get extra light output and an aggressive look. The Multi-Mount brackets come standard with a black textured powder coat finish for protection against corrosion. The brackets are made right here in the USA and come backed by a limited lifetime warranty on the brackets and a 5-year limited warranty on their finish.
- Sold as a pair
- Made In The USA!
- Lights Sold Separately (Rigid Pods / TOTRON Pods)
- All Bolt On Design That Wont Flex
- Bolt on Attachment / No Drilling Required
- Standard Color is Textured Black Powdercoat
- Life Time Warranty on Product & 5 Year Warranty on Finish
- Multi-Mount System allows for Mounting up to 3 LED Light Pods
- This item WILL work for models with the Adaptive Cruise Control box