These waterproof fuse holders feature rubber gaskets to prevent water from entering and corroding with a nylon body and latching cap.
Wiring: Uses 9 inches of 12 gauge wire
Amperage: 30 amp max.
Fuse Type: Uses a standard ATO or ATC automotive blade fuse
- Resistant to moisture, salt spray, engine compartment fluids and physical shock
- GXL wire has a compact construction that fits into a 16–14 butt connector for lighter-duty installations
- Operating temperature range: –60°F to +275°F (–51°C to +135°C)
- Nylon body with latching cap
- Silicone rubber seals at wires and cap
- 3A to 30A capacity – Type ATC/ATO® fuses
- 9″ long, 12 Ga. SAE/GXL (cross-linked) polyethylene leads
- Electrical system protection for fleets, construction equipment, aircraft service vehicles, outdoor power equipment and marine installations