Command the dark and add LED illumination to the front of your 2019 RAM 1500 with Rough Country’s 20in Hidden Bumper LED. This sleek, discreet lighting system blends in seamlessly with the front-end design, hidden behind the mesh grille on the factory front bumper.
This powerful LED application provides 120 watts of forward-facing illumination in a convenient 8 degree spot / 90 degree flood combo pattern for maximum viewability. Each Rough Country LED light features an IP67 waterproof rated durable diecast aluminum housing for a long lifespan or great performance. Each light features a premium wiring harness with in-line fuse for easy operation.
Includes Rough Country’s Black Series Series Light Bar.
// Bracket Details \\
- Easy installation.
- Looks like factory equipment.
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Includes Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
// LED Details \\
- Each light contains 6, 3 watt High Intensity CREE LEDs
- 9600 lumens (total)
- 120 watts (total)
- 8 degree spot / 90 degree flood beam
- IP67 Waterproof rating
- Chrome panel design
- Durable die cast aluminum housing
- Moisture Breather technology reduces moisture build-up behind the lens
- Includes premium, flat-wound wiring harness with on/off switch
- Features a 3-year Warranty
// Notes \\
- For off-road use ONLY
- Does not fit Rebel models
- Only fits models with 2pc lower mesh grille. Models with 1pc (non-see through) will need to purchase a replacement 2 pc mesh lower grille. MOPAR Part # 6833 4531 AD
// Specs \\
- Install Time: 3-4 hours