Harness: The HKP™ capacitor HID harness the same as our standard HID relay harness with an added built-in capacitor to absorb and smooth out the voltage from the factory wiring which prevents unwanted flickering.
Capacitor: The Capacitor harness features a fully plug and play pre-wired capacitor in the input which prevents unwanted flickering and pulsing from the OEM wiring.
Plug n Play: Many other options will require additional soldering, plug ins or unnecessary wires which can only lead to more issues. The harness from HKP is an all-in-one solution for vehicles requiring the extra capacitor to smooth the voltage on their vehicle when converting to an HID system. One harness will power two ballasts or one complete HID system.
Built: Each harness features a waterproof fuse holder, loomed wire and a 40 amp 12 volt relay, plenty of power to supply your HID system. The wiring harness will use one side of your vehicles factory input to turn on the relay; side closest to battery. We recommend either capping off or taping the opposite side as it will not be used with the HID capacitor harness.
Trusted: For over a decade, HID Kit Pros in Issaquah, Washington has been providing customers with the best quality automotive lighting and accessories while backing it up with unbeatable customer service. Every employee at HKP has been trained on our wide selection of products to help suit each and every customers needs. Local? Stop by our showroom and installation center, test out our products in person with our state of the art testing equipment. Have a question? Contact us.
– Included –
- Harness: 1x Universal Relay Harness
- Relay: 1x 40A 5-Pin Pre-Wired
- Anti-Flicker: Built-in Capacitor
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Note(s): 1 Harness Controls 2 Lights
– Compatibility –
- Stock Bulb Size: H1, H3, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, 9005, 9006, 9012, 880/881, 5202
- Ballasts: 35W, 50W, 55W
- Applications: Low Beams, High Beams, Fog Lamps, DRL (daytime running lights)
- Bi-Xenon Projectors: Splitters Required
- Bi-Xenon HID Kit: Use Hi/Lo Controller Instead
- CAN-Bus Vehicle: Use Resistor Harness Instead
– Tech Specs –
- Input: OEM to HID Bulb Pigtail
- Ballast Outputs: 2x 9006 Female Ballast
- Ground Wire: Ring Terminal (-)
- Power Wire: Ring Terminal (+)
- Fuse: In-line 25A